Monday, January 27, 2014

guess who's back

oh hey there,
remember me?
it's been awhile! 
i fell victim to the black hole of the blogger world. you know when you have an update and it keeps getting push back and back until it's useless to even blog about it anymore? like the time we went to the zoo in september. or thanksgiving. or christmas. or new years eve. and once you're that far behind, there is no catching up but at the same time, it feels like nothing has happened to even blog about. bare with me while i get the motivation to finally blog.
baby steps right?
to keep this post from being completely pointless,
here's a picture:
                                      
i dunno who's having more fun....

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Well, I say you just go ahead and write those posts from long ago. I'd read 'em!

Unknown said...

Yippee! I'm coming back to blogging too--I'm kind of sad that I didn't write more stuff down from the past 8 months.

Write those posts ( I mean, if you want to). I would totally read them too!

The Hargretts said...

That picture is totally awesome. I would say definitely Lance is having more fun. Liam is putting up the teenager front of "oh my gosh, yes that's my dad."

I say, let's blame blogging hiatious on the holidays. I mean the come and go so fast and blogging is usually the last thing on people's mind to do. But write those posts for sure =)

freya said...

i second everyone else! if you write them, they'll be read! and i know exactly what you mean! i still have to blog about my baby showers and birthday and a million more things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...