Monday, February 2, 2009

My weekend.

I don't know how to put pictures in blogs yet so bare with me.
My Fish! Clinton Kelly!! And half of Garfunkel.


This was testing how fast my throw was. the picutres are backwards. but i threw my hardest and it didn't say how fast i got. hince the sad face.


In a hurricane machine. the wind was going like 60 mph. a weak hurricane that would be.

This weekend was very busy and eventful. It started out by coming home from work on Friday and taking a nap. My roommate and I doubled our curtains in our room with very thick, dark curtains. When I say our room has no outside light coming in, I'm not exaggerating. When I woke up I went over to the guys' house. For you who don't know there are five guys from church who all live together and it just so happens that everyone I live with hangs out there or vis versa. A little bit after I got there, I found out that Forsythe, a local band who are also all members of the church, was having an acoustic show so I went. They were pretty good. Check them out on myspace. After the show we went back to the guys and played some board game called partini. It's like cranium. So I leave the guys house to go home and find out that the stupid girls that live right down the street were having their weekly weekend party. I guess they decided to invite a few more people than the normal amount everyone in our apartment complex has put up with. This time there were no parking spots. Trucks were parked everywhere on the grass and behind other cars. I had to park on the other side of the parking lot than my house even is. . But I walked into my house and there was a little problem within itself there with another roommate. I called the others to back me up. Luckily by the time they got there the cops had come and broken up that party so people were piling out of the house and leaving. So not only do I have a grudgeful roommate now, I get to dodge empty beer bottles in the road.

On Saturday Lindy, Andrew and his sister, Lance and I went to the Human Body exhibit thing. It was pretty neat. The bodies don't really like they were a real person once. Except when you could see some of the hair on the people still. Some still had eyebrows, eyelashes, leg hairs and hairs in other gross places. I wont go into detail for those who will get grossed out but here's the website. I definitely suggest seeing it. http://www.ourbodytheuniversewithin.com/ And oh, after the body thing I got to go in a hurricane machine.

After the body thing we went to eat at Stevi B's. It's like Cici's but so much better. Some of the pizza flavors they have there are cheeseburger, loaded baked potato, buffalo chicken, macaroni and cheese, and beef stroganoff. After eating 15 slices plus a salad (don't ve impressed, they were smaller slices.) I hung around being lazy. Me and Lindy went to the store and bought hair dye to high light her hair. We thought we found a bargain when there was a pack of two hair dyes for three dollars. After keeping in the dye forever, there wasn't even the slightest changed in her hair color. While we were at the store getting hair dye, I bought a fishy!! It's a beta fish and it's orange/pink.

Sunday was a normal Sunday. Sleeping in, watching the office and getting up much later than I should. It was break the fast so I had to manage cooking some food and blow drying my hair. I always worry if we'll have enough food. I don't know why when I think it everytime and I'm always proved wrong. After break the fast I headed home and layed in Lindy's heated bed then got up to go to the guys to watch the super bowl. Me and Lindy had made some salsa the night before so everyone chowed on that. The game was good. I was doing homework during most of it but from what I was able to see, it was a good close game.

I have my first test on tuesday so wish me luck. I wish I could understand functions and range domain a little better. Looks like it'll be more studying tonight :(

1 comment:

pop said...

Kristen,
Hey! Do you go to church on Sunday
Max Newell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...