Saturday, January 21, 2012

friday phone dump

so when i went on to picnik to make up my last friday phone dump, a notice came up saying something about getting sold and going to google chrome. yada yada yada. anyways, the collage feature is no where to be found. so until i figure out where it went or another website that does one, i'm on hiatus.
in other news, picnik's premium features are free until april 19!!! check it out!! love that site!

this morning i woke up at 6 to go with my mother and sister in law to see the tea cup pig they are getting. she is so cute!!! she's got a cute little personality! and her eyes are blue!
meet daisy!

4 comments:

The Hargretts said...

SOOO CUTE! I love her little nose =)

freya said...

ugh soo depressing about picnik! my bloggin' is going to suffer because of them :(

that little piggy is so cute! so hilarious she got a pig!

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh, I want a tiny little piglet!! So cute.

Jessica said...

SO CUTE!
You should get one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...