Thursday, March 29, 2012

sleeping matters

when i shared a room with lindy in my roommate days, i felt like i could sleep through anything. i would have described myself as a hard sleeper. i've always been able to fall asleep quick once i'm laying down and was out for the count. i can still fall asleep rather quickly, but i just can't seem to get into that deep sleep anymore. lance is quick the noisey sleeper so i wonder if thats it. i wake up multiple times during the night and once i hear his snoring, it's like i can't tune it out. maybe my body is getting ready to wake up multiple times with a baby.
who knows.
but one thing has changed for sure. orion loves to lay his head on my tummy now. see below for proof.
also, i wear those plaid pants way too often.

3 comments:

freya said...

aww i love that he snuggles your belly! so cute! i miss having a dog.
and i like those plaid pants! don't be ashamed.

pop said...

Don't know if I've already posted this, but we are so excited about your baby. Hooray! Hooray! Glad the morning sickness has moved on to some other lucky mom-to-be.

Lots of love to you 3 and best wishes to the rest of your pregnancy and delivery.

Love, Newells

Unknown said...

I love the pics of orion on your belly. He knows! And those pants look so, so comfy.

Sorry about your interrupted sleeping habits :/ I guess its good that you're getting used to it early? Maybe? What do I know! ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...