Thursday, May 3, 2012

getting ready for baby

here are some things we've gotten so far to get ready for our little baby.

he has a good selection of clothes already! the pile on top is more onesies/pants that i'll probably put in a dresser instead of hanging them up. he's def covered for his 3 month period. and covered on guitar themed clothes.
we have possibly the cutest thing. lance has a matching tie to go with it. it's going to be precious.
we have the worlds smallest pair of crocs. that only cost $2. love consignment sales.
  we have our crib set up (i spy 4 boxes of diapers underneath it) and his little swing thing (filled with the baby girl clothes we bought before we knew what little guy was. thats what you get when you have excited grandma's!)
we have a travel system! i choose to go with graco and i thought this style was the most gender neutral they sold so we can keep it for whatever we have next. the whole thing scares orion to death. it may or may not be because i chased him around with it.
and heres the bassinet! it plays tunes, vibrates, rocks and has a night light. lance thinks the ruffles are girly. i tell them they are babyish, not girly.


this weekend my mom and i are going to attempt to dye white muslin to make our own swaddle blankets. i plan on dying some onesies as well and freezer papering them in some way. get excited for the results!

7 comments:

The ArgentineHudson said...

AW you have a baby room already!
and diapers, I LOVE the bassinet is super cute (and def babyish not girlyish)

Tanya said...

I love all your baby stuff! I can't wait to find out the sex so I can start stocking up on stuff!!! Although, we do have three things of diapers, so that's good, I guess.

Unknown said...

Wow--you're on the ball! I'm really impressed with the collection you have so far. And I will only get you 6 months and up stuff :)

And that tiny little tie is to die for. I can't wait to see him matching with his Daddy! So cute!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

You are SO on top of everything!!!! You will be so grateful to have the major things out of the way when you're tired, and huge, and just plain anxious for the baby! Love crib and bassinet!

Annette said...

So fun to see it coming together!

freya said...

you guys are so prepared! that stroller is awesome! and i love how tiny those little crocs are!

The Hargretts said...

Those crocs are SOOOO cute!! I'm happy to see you guys are movin' right along. I would agree with Meagan it's better to get it all now before you start slowing down a bit. =)

FYI, I already know what I am going to get you and I'm super excited about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...