Friday, August 10, 2012

33 week belly

just in case you were wondering how this bare belly has been looking lately.
big is the right word!
i started slacking off from doing weekly bare belly shots because i got so lazy. to be honest, i would skip a week or two and when i realized it, i would fake it by sucking in a tad. so i just gave up since they weren't true belly shots.
i've been lucky to escape stretch marks on my tummy so far but with how tight my skin has been feeling, i don't know how much longer i'll last!


3 comments:

The Hargretts said...

Cute Belly!!! I can't believe you're down to single digit weeks. Before you know he'll be here =)

Unknown said...

woo! Belly! And I'm really impressed you've escaped the stretch mark fairy. You lucky duck. As long as you keep him in there until this Saturday, I'll be happy. After that, I'm quite at my leisure for his arrival ;)

Tanya said...

Seriously, congrats on the no stretch marks! I thought I didn't have any, but Jesse so thoughtfully pointed out these teeny, tiny, almost invisible marks on my side! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...