Thursday, August 9, 2012

lately

here are three blog post updates into one.

weekend girls trip:
so i thought i'd document this past weekend's girls trip a little better but when i look back at my phone to see what pictures i took, there is a picture of a salad and a sneaky shot of a girl's butt crack.
huge fail.
my mom, sister and i went to jacksonville with no real set plans other than the hotel we were staying at.
we ended up checking out a few malls and the outlets and then site seeing st. augustine. but most of all, we were able to do what we wanted, when we wanted and enjoyed each others company.
the only problem i had was my feet and ankles turning into elephant legs from all the walking and the heat.

anniversary:
monday i stayed home from work to keep my feet up and rest and eventually got my ankles back just in time for my date with lance for our second anniversary. we went to the melting pot and ate ourselves silly. that place is so good but so filling especially with a baby condensing your stomach.

pregnancy:
i'm 33 weeks but feel like i should be 87 weeks. i really try not to complain about my pregnancy woes because i know there are women trying to get pregnant or can't get pregnant and i need to count my blessings, but holy cow, being pregnant hard!! walking, sleeping, getting kicked in the ribs. 7 weeks left is a depressing thought. i am so ready to have my baby on the outside. i'm almost praying for bedrest. sitting at work is so uncomfortable lately. i just dont think i'm one of those ladies who will say that i loved being pregnant. i am however grateful that i can create and carry a life, it's just hard!

and finding this picture of me and lance in our prime makes me anxious to get this baby out so i can get my old figure back.

2 comments:

sara raquel said...

Your girls trip sounds awesome!! And the melting pot is a great tradition, you should keep milking that one. I've been telling chad that I want to try it someday.
Also, I'm pretty sure I took that pic of you too haha you'll get your body back soon enough! I forgot how tan you were. Your still a hot mama, even more so now ha!

The Hargretts said...

One: Girls trip sounded way fun!
Two: Complain!! Man, pregnancy is hard! Not that I would know but I can just imagine it is. haha
Three: You are all belly girl, that figure will be back quick =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...