Wednesday, October 10, 2012

liam's hospital pictures

the oh so talented lindy stopped by the hospital to meet liam and so conveniently happened to have her fancy camera with her so i put her to work to capture those sweet first moments as a family of three.
*when i first asked lindy if she would take hospital pictures for us, i imagined i'd be looking all cute and dolled up but when the day came, getting in the shower and putting minimal amounts of make up on is all that happened. the blow dryer and straighter stayed in my bag the whole time. oh well. makes it more realistic right?


















6 comments:

freya said...

i love these! she did such an awesome job! sweet little family!

Tanya said...

Love these! Also, cigar gum is delish!

sara raquel said...

They look great! I love the one white Liam looking at the camera in his crib and you guys behind it our of focus. Way to go lindy!

Em said...

Kristen he is adorable! And lucky you to have a friend that is such a great photographer- those pictures are wonderful

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Love everything about those pictures!!! And I agrees with you, I had all these visions of me looking fabulous after Ellie was born. Yep, I was delusional.

pop said...

He is certainly a beautiful child. I just looked at Brittany's blog and I can see a resemblance between these cute little cousins. So glad you are doing well. C Sections can often take quite awhile to get back from. Of course, I had my section in 1964. I only stayed in the hospital 6 days instead of 7 because my OB wanted to go skiing. I don't remember anyone telling us all to get up and walk either, so that probably had something to do with it.

Cheers to this new Tallahassee Ladle family!
xoxo Marcia Newell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...