Monday, February 25, 2013

liam is 5 months!

5 months?! so close to half a year old!!
any newborn-ness that was left in him has completely vanished. he is definitely looking more grown up. this kid has changed so much this month. i miss my little baby but love how fun he is. he is the happiest little baby. he is a little flirt too!

new changes with liam this month:
two little bottom teeth cut through and he can't keep his fingers out of his mouth.
he tried fruit baby food and LOVES apples!
HATES peaches.
has perfected rolling from back to stomach and stomach to back.
munches on the puff baby treats and attempts to drink out of a sippy cup after.
laughs uncontrollably when tickled and will laugh along with me if he hears me laugh.
holds his own bottles like a big boy.
has been growing hair like crazy!

 things that haven't changed this month:
still loves baths
still loves eating
still wears size 3 diapers
can fit into most 6 month clothes still



next week.... primary!

holding his bottle



best crying face ever



big strong neck

my boys all napping together

reading with nan



a rolling baby means cute bumper pads

he looks like a 10 month old!!
finally something that makes him look somewhat small

ignore the boogies. one tooth on the right and the left is breaking through!


8 comments:

The Hargretts said...

I can't believe that one picture of him on his knees next to the frog! He is going to be doing the scoot soon and then after the crawl.

Ladle Mama said...

I think the big flirt and super happy baby must come from the Ladle side. ;-)

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Shut the front door about those teeth!!!! I can't believe it!!!

He is such a handsome boy! He is eating so much baby food I haven't even atTempted with Ellie. Not because I don't think she's ready, I'm just so lazy to add ONE more thing to my list during the day. We are planning on introducing rice cereal when she is 5 months. I know she is going to love it!

I saw you walk in at stake conference but you went to the front. Tanya was sitting by us so the babes were able to say hi to each other. Amazing how fast time is flying by!!

Tanya said...

Sooo cute! He is such a little man! Eating food and growing teeth already. Time seriously flies.

Rachel said...

Oh! That crying face! So cute. He has teeth already. Liam seems so much more developed than our little one at 5 months :)

freya said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing!! Such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Such a grown up little man! I love him laying down on that shrinking frog. And that cry face makes me want to kiss those sweet little cheeks! Such a cutie

Maggie said...

He is just the cutest thing in the entire world!!! I can't believe how grown up he is getting! It's so fun to watch him grow and learn new things. I just love him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...