Thursday, April 11, 2013

1/30: 20 randoms

my girl jessica started this fun post idea she found and i'm gonna steal it. there are 30 topics to write about. writing once a day kind of stresses me out. so it'll be random when i post them. to see the complete list go here.

1/30: 20 random facts about me

1: when i hear an airplane, no matter where or what i'm doing, i have to look for it. it's a good thing i never played sports.

2: a childhood friend and i would play "imagination" and every single time we'd be two of the girls from dixie chicks and we'd be married to two of the guys in backstreet boys. kevin was my boo. (only after my dad told me i couldn't like aj cause he had too many tattoos and piercings)

3. i have gone to two weird al concerts. one of which i was able to touch his shoulder.

4. when i put my make up on i have to sit on the bathroom counter. it was really awkward getting up and down when i was 9 months pregnant.

5. the summer after i graduated from high school i was in a firefighting program because that was my hope and dream. obviously, i went a different route.

6. i get major hiccups just about every time i eat. and it's guaranteed after i eat pizza.

7. i wasn't a tomboy when i grew up but i played with mostly boys.

8. i broke my arm when i was in first grade jumping from a tree.

9. my brother, the two neighbor boys and i really got into wrestling and would cover the living room in couch cushions and hold our own wrestling match.

10. i like trashy teen shows still. teen mom. pretty little liars. greys. they suck me in.

11. i have been on the oscar myer wiener mobile.

12. i routinely donate blood.

13. i donated my placenta when i had my c-section.

14. i really wish i had better singing voice.

15. in 5th grade i was put on probation on the school bus because i was that bully kid who wouldn't let younger kids sit in the back seat.

16. i have weird thumbs. they are called toe thumbs or clubbed thumbs. my maternal grandma had them and i have a few cousins with them. and megan fox.

17. i had plastic surgery done in fifth grade. my family was out in utah visiting and my cousins dog bit my lip open and i had to get stitches. not really plastic surgery but a plastic surgeon sewed me up.

18. i love animals. mainly puppies. i can spend hours watching puppy videos on youtube.

19. i set way too many alarms to wake me up in the mornings.

20. i always have a pack of gum in my purse.

8 comments:

Ryan L. Briggs, Esq. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

OK this is Meagan, NOT rydog. I hate it when that happens!

my comment:

KEVIN!! His eyebrows! Swoon!!!

This was so random and funny.

The Hargretts said...

THIS WAS AWESOME!! Seriously most of those things I never knew about you. Brian was my number one favorite and Kevin was second. Totally played imagination all the time... like up until 6th grade. Also, you, the bus bully! No way! I laughed at that one. Can't wait for the other 29 posts

The ArgentineHudson said...

1. SO GLAD YOU DID THIS!!!!
2. Theres so much awesome randomness in this I love it.

Tanya said...

Hahahaha Kevin! That's hilarious because my sister and I always hated Kevin. He was like the old guy and we wanted him to leave BSB...

And I love trashy teen shows too. I can't wait for PLL to come back. haha

Unknown said...

I loved this. I don't think I was aware of some things from your childhood, but I definitely remember others- like the plastic surgery. As I read that I remembered you showing/telling at church when you guys got back. So random.

freya said...

oh my gosh totally forgot about the weird al concert! i remember seeing you guys in the parking lot beforehand! i went with lolly, dan, and mike! we def didn't sit close enough to touch him though! haha
great list!

Unknown said...

Okay, my favorite was the wrestling one. I can just picture little Kristen getting all crazy and body slamming the couch cushions. That visual just made my day.

And, I can't believe you were the school bus bully!! What the what??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...