Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2/30: 3 legit fears



2/30: 3 legit fears and how they became fears
*to see what this list is about, look here.

1: first fear is being attacked/hurt/robbed/shot/anything like that. it's always on my mind while i pump gas, walk into a gas station or any store at night, at the house after dark without lance, at stop lights, especially at corners with homeless people. it's really bad actually. i guess you could say my mom warned me so much about these vulnerable times that its all I think about. it's a real problem.

2: second fear is losing a family member or close friend unexpectedly. i've seen it happen to a few people i know lately and it makes me so sad just to think about how they must be feeling so i can't imagine actually being the one to feel that way. i know death has to happen at some time for everyone. i just hope i dont have to experience it for a really long, long time.
3: third fear is feet. i do not like feet. i dont like to look at or touch someone else's feet. babies are the exception because they are new and not gross. i'm not sure when this exactly became a fear but growing up my dad and brother bryan would taunt me with their less than perfect feet and it grew from there. to this day they still try to put their feet on me.


#3 is describe your relationship with your parents

look here for #1

1 comment:

Annette said...

Well when your life is safe because you were aware of the bad people around you can thank me! :-) And yes it's a mother's job to do that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...