Monday, December 3, 2012

liam's two month check up

last thursday was liam's two month check up.
stats: 17 lbs, over 100th % (10. 8lbs at birth)
25 inches, 95% (21 inches at birth)
i forget how big his head was now and at birth but thats over 100% too.

liam took his shots like champ. he got 3 injections and one oral. he even said "mmmmmm" after getting the oral rotta virus stuff. he screamed a second after they stuck him (had two nurses going at once) but as soon as they were done and i picked him up, he was done crying and ready for a nap. i nursed him before we left and he slept for a good while after that.


 
he is off the charts in size and cuteness!
his eyelashes are to die for. they are growing and darkening every day.
and those lips!!

celeste, ellie, baby girl allen- better watch out cause he's gonna be a heart breaker.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those thighs! They need to be squeezed. And those eyelashes! Can't get enough. He is such a good and cuddley little baby. I could have cuddled him all day long on Saturday.

I can't believe he is off those charts! It'll be so interesting to see how his size changes as he grows up.

Unknown said...

That's my boy!!

Unknown said...

Also, this is lance.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

haha! His eyelashes ARE to die for!!! I noticed that with Ellie too...just in the past couple weeks they are growing in nice and long. He is a chunk! I love his legs. Dang, wish we were in the same ward and could bond (and chit chat!) in the nursing lounge together. I'm the only nursing mama (that I know of...) so I spend lots of time alone. Hope the pumping during your work hours is going well. I'll text you tmr and we can chat!

Maggie said...

He is SO cute!!! Haha to Lance- you actually really made me laugh. I am glad that you updated your about us to include Liam. And I am even more glad that I found out that I can comment here!!! It is on now!

Sarah said...

Wow, what a big boy!! He is such a cutie!

sara raquel said...

So presh!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...