Monday, December 10, 2012

without a doubt

liam's our child without a doubt. he doesn't look like one of us more so than the other. i think he is a perfect mix of us. he looks like the ladle side when he's asleep and the anderson side when he's awake. everyone has their own opinions of who he looks like but here's proof he's definitely our son.
same almond shape eyes and hair line

same ears, nose, lips and chubby cheeks (and double chin)


this is the only other baby picture i have until i'm about 2-3 years old. look at those cheeks!! i told you they are from my side!


4 comments:

The Hargretts said...

wow you're right he is a prefect mix! I like when that happens because I feel bad for the other parent when their child looks too much like the other. Everyone wants a little of their family mixed in there too!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Holy cow! Those pictures are so cute! I need to investigate while I'm at my parents house over Christmas. There has to be ONE facial feature of mine that Ellie and Brinley have...right??

The ArgentineHudson said...

AWW!
Theres def a good mix :)

Tanya said...

He is a good mix. Nathaniel, not so much these days. I'm okay with him looking like mini Jesse, though, because he is so cute. I think as he gets older and chubbier, he will favor me (as a baby, at least) more. Regardless of who he favors, Liam is soooo cute! My mom tells random people about how cute he is. She is like obsessed with him. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...