Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy valentimes day!

happy valentimes day! (yes i know it's spelled wrong, it sounds better that way)
jessica and i got together and had a great time doing a little baby edition valentines day shoot. the dads however, not so much. especially when the clothes came off and the bloomers went on. it was the cutest thing to watch them grab onto each other and play tug-a-war to get the wad of hands into their mouth. can you just see the embarrassment a few years down the road?!
anyways, enjoy these cute little faces!

















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were awesome!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Liam eating her hand!!! Hahahaa these pictures are adorable!

The Hargretts said...

So so cute! I love their facial reactions toward each other. Beautiful (and handsome) babies!

Tanya said...

I am in love with these pictures! I was looking at them on Facebook and my boss was looking over my shoulder. She thought they were the best thing ever too!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I love that little bow tie. I was looking at these at work, and a co worker came in. We agreed that if that doesn't make you love Valetines day, then nothing will!

Amber said...

These are the absolute cutest! Happy "Valentime's" Day to you guys :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...