Friday, August 12, 2011

me, a to z

because there is 30 minutes left on a friday

and i have else nothing to do.



A. age :: twenty two.

B. bed size :: queen.


C. chore you hate :: folding laundry.

D. dogs :: orion.

E. essential start to your day :: a shower.

F. favorite colors :: grey and yellow.

G. gold or silver :: silver.

H. height :: five feet nine.


I. instruments you play :: hot cross buns on the violin and piano.


J. job title :: administrative assistant. aka slave.


K. kids :: one day.

L. live :: tallyhassee.

M. maiden name :: ladle.

N. nicknames :: k-by family. babe- by hubs.

O. overnight hospital stays :: never.

P. pet peeve :: not saying thank you after being given a compliment.

Q. quote ::"choose your love, love your choice".

R. righty or lefty :: right,

S. siblings :: two older brubers, one older seester.

T. time you wake up :: 6:55 weekdays. 8:00 weekends. not fair.

U. university attended :: byui and tcc.

V. vegetables you dislike: eggplant

W. what makes you run late :: my snooze button.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: my left arm in 1st grade.

Y. yummy food :: anything i dont have to cook.


Z. zoo animal favorite :: monkeys and otters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you hated eggplant. I've tried it a few times, because I actually WANT to like it, but its just not happening for me.

And monkeys and otters are totally cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...