Thursday, January 12, 2012

losers

some co-workers of mine have decided to do a biggest loser competition starting tomorrow. i decided to join in. here are the deets.
- competition lasts 90 days.
- weigh in is every friday.
- winner is person with the most percentage of weight loss.
- everyone puts $10 in and winner takes all. currently at $80.

my "last supper" choice was chick-fil-a. tomorrow starts 3 months of salads, running up 7 flights of stairs, and hopefully pounds shed.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Cool!!! Good luck girl!!

The Hargretts said...

Sooo.... FYI I have a $50 gift certificate to "Anytime Fitness" it expires on Jan. 25th. You can totally have it if you want. I got it from the Turkey Trot and thought maybe Chris would use it but that's not going to happen. Let me know and I'll bring it to you. I just don't want it to go to waste.

The Hargretts said...

OH and GOOD LUCK!!! I know you can do it =)

freya said...

woo hoo have fun doing your challenge! i know you'll kick their butts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...