Thursday, March 15, 2012

12 weeks = heaven?

i really hope i dont jinx myself by writing this post. but just like they say, 12 weeks is the magical number! monday was the worst day of my life. i got the flu or food poisoning and thought i was done for. nothing was staying down, or in. it was miserable. tuesday, i didn't throw up but still felt nauseous the whole day which prompted me to buy these little guys:



i tried one and it helped! but this morning i didn't throw up or even gag!! so i'm hoping i'm completely over this morning sickness bit and hey, if having a bad case of the flu helped it along, i'm happy i got it out of the way! when my mom told me she was sick when she was pregnant with me until 7 months, i got really worried. if only i had more energy to cook dinner for my poor husband and clean the house more than once a week, we'd be doing perfect!


when it comes to taking prenatal pills, i hate it. they taste gross and they make me feel sick no matter what time of day i take them. solution? prenatal gummies. best idea ever. it's like eating candy! plus, you get to eat two!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad the preggie pop drops worked! Honestly I used them throughout my pregnancy and even in labor! I know it's a long way away but put those on your list for your hospital bag!

Prenatal gummies?? I got so sick taking those stupid prenatal pills (w/Savannah) that I stopped taking them...she's seems okay so far....but I would have been elated to know there was another solution!

Em said...

Those prenatal gummies are the best! They are the same ones I take and are the best out of all the differnt ones I've tried. I hope your morning sickness is gone for good! If not get the ginger candies from Whole Foods- those helped when I was preggo with Evie

Anonymous said...

I wish knew about prenatal gummies. :( I ended up having to cut my regular prenatals in half and take it twice. so gross (worst burps ever!)

Glad your feeling better! If you run out of preggo pops, sour candy works well too!

Lauren said...

I hit Anonymous on accident LoL! Sorry!

Anneliese said...

Congrats Kristen. I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. And believe me i know how the morning sickness goes. It felt like it would never end for me during my first pregnancy.

freya said...

yay for preggie pops! hope you've kicked your sickness for good! love the belly pics!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're feeling a little better! And those gummies are seriously delicious. Sooo good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...