Sunday, March 11, 2012

playing catch up

since the morning i found out i was pregnant, we started taking belly shots. hopefully i wont regret choosing the shirt lifted option. if you notice the pictures become shirt down, then you will know stretch marks have shown their ugly face.

this weekend i was at time out for women in orlando and wow, there were a lot of pregnant ladies there. and i was so fascinated by all the different belly shapes. i was getting a few looks down at my stomach so i think i've officially entered the "did she just eat a foot long or is she pregnant?" stage.

i hit 12 weeks this week and i'm really hoping that my morning sickness starts to decrease and my energy level increases. although i wont complain about the new size of my lady lumps. hello cleavage, so nice to finally meet you!

did you see that jessica announced her pregnancy? we're about 1-2 weeks apart so we get to share all of our excitement and woes together!

3 comments:

The Hargretts said...

Sooo... not going to lie, I kinda got confused at first because I noticed you are wearing the same outfit in all the pictures so I thought "Wait, it's the same picture like 6 times." Then I really looked at your belly and so the difference. HAHA.

Can't wait to see you all pregoed with a cute belly. Also, super excited about Jessica too! How awesome would it be if both if you were in the hospital at the same time. It could happen. Then I could kill two birds with one stone and visit both of you. lol. Keep up the updates please =)

Sarah said...

Good job taking belly pics AND noting baby's size! If you get stretch marks just use that little brush tool in iPhoto to blur them out!

I hate to tell you but there isn't anyway to prevent stretch marks....you get em or you don't! I used to always hear people say if your mom did or didn't you'd be the same but I know someone who got them but their mom never had any so I guess it's just how genetics play out. Here's to hoping you escape (I sure wish I had....)

pop said...

How exciting for you and Lance! I hope your morning sickness eases, although I had it all the way thru with my 1sr and 5-6 months with my last. Happy thoughts, huh. My other pregnancies were right on schedule--icky tummy and occ. barfing ended at about 12-14 weeks. Then you real feel good until about week 30 or so when you feel llke you are carrying a whale in there--can't sleep; need to pee every other minute, etc.

We are so happy for you (and for your mama who is probably over the moon at the thought of a grandbaby she can see every day!
Love to you both from the Newells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...