Tuesday, July 17, 2012

29 week appointment

my last appointment was this past week.
i dreaded it so much because i knew my weight gain was gonna come up.
of course it did.
who knew that when they say you can eat whatever and whenever you want during pregnancy wasn't serious.
i have been put on a diet sort of like the south beach diet. fruits and veggies and protein.
blah. certainly not as fun as before.

but with that aside, there was some good news.
at 29 weeks, i measured 31 weeks.
maybe this kid will come early!!
at my next appointment they'll do an ultrasound to see how big he actually is.

this whole pregnancy i've had a "blood pocket" in my uterus that has caused spotting since 13 weeks.
its been so annoying and frustrating not knowing whats caused/causing it.
so this ultrasound will also show if there has been any change to that pocket since my last ultrasound.

i cannot believe i'm 30 weeks and soon will be in single digits for weeks left!
i'm ready for this kid to make his entrance!

9 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Weight gain....boooooooooooooooo I just roll my eyes :-) and continue eating what I want (within reason of course!....sorta.

yay for measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule! When I was pregnant with Brinley, they told me that and got my hopes up for an early induction, but no....! she was a day late and STILL an 8 pound baby.

I am hoping that when I do finally get to the point of single digit count down that this pregnancy will fly by. I swear I have been in the 20-something-weeks FOREVER and I am ready to have this baby yesterday.

Tanya said...

Oh man, that makes me nervous! I have an appointment today and I'm worried about my weight gain. Last appointment, I had gained 7 pounds in two weeks and Dr. Sundstrom said he recommends 2-3 pounds per month. Since that appt. I've gained another 10, so I'm worried what he'll say!

But you definitely don't look like you've gained a lot of weight. I mean, there's a human inside your belly!!!

The ArgentineHudson said...

You look awesome!
seriously
you are just tall :)

Brittany said...

I won't bust your bubble too much but, I was 2 weeks ahead in measurements too! And I thought "Great! He's coming early!" No...It just meant he was big. Maybe you'll luck out and he will come early! Or maybe the Ladle genes make big babies ;)

The Hargretts said...

The sooner the better!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy =)

Unknown said...

Umm, you are one hot mama. And I bet you'll be one of those who just slims right down after having baby. It's all water weight anyway, right? :)
Single digits!!!! I can't believe it!

sara raquel said...

he is going to be here before you know it!!! and you look great, i think its an accomplishment that you are rocking wedges and heels at 29 weeks.

freya said...

man time is flying! and you look amazing!

Annette said...

Wow.... look at that belly! Holy McMoly! South Beach best kind of diet... that's how I lost 37 lbs. Just fyi- I always had a month or two when the weight packed on... then I went down to the normal 2-3. Hang in there... he's almost here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...