Thursday, March 24, 2011

Don't let sleeping dogs lie

Lance and I play a game with Orion.
If you have a dog, I invite you to try to play this game too.
You know when a dogs in that good sleep and they start twitchin' and runnin' and makin' sounds?
All you gotta do is open their mouth ever so slowly, reach in and pull out that tongue.
This is the result.
Look how long that tongue is!!
I promise you that he is asleep and not dead. I don't know why his eyes are open. Maybe he was awake and was playing along to add extra effect for the picture. I wouldn't be surprised if he was.
There hasn't been a time that we've done this that hasn't ended up with him waking up because we I laugh so much.

3 comments:

freya said...

this is hilarious! dogs really are man's best friend, still entertaining you even his sleep!

The Hargretts said...

what a silly doggy!

Mrs. Blimes said...

LOL Yall are crazy! My dog would prolly bite my finger off if I did that to her in her sleep! That is pretty hilarious tho!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...