Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liam is 4 months!


it really feels like just last week i was writing about liam's third month and now he's four months! time has gone by so fast! this month has been the biggest jump developmentally i think. he is so interactive now and is showing that he's pretty partial to his mama which i dont mind one bit! christmas day my brother got us a impression kit so we did liam's foot and hand. the other night i put it up to his foot again, and holy cow!! his foot has grown almost a whole inch in a month. that made me sad to realize how my big little guy is getting even bigger.

his stats at his doctors appointment were:
19.8 pounds
27 inches
he's still off the growth chart but we're getting closer to the top of the line!

this month liam:
started rice cereal but wasn't a huge fan
started vegetable baby foods and is a huge fan
started grabbing for things and perfected his hand eye coordination
started this high pitch cooing sound
started to laugh without being forced with a tickle
started to LOVE being naked (no doubt my child)
started to half roll over
slept for his first (and only so far) 8 hour stretch
moved up to size 3 diapers
wears 6 month clothes

and what's a month wrap up without pictures from throughout the month?


looking thug in his bumbo

holding his head up steady

got to nap with gramps over christmas break

looking all cute for my family pictures

trying to put the pacifier in by himself

reppin the noles on the day of their bowl game

chilling in his bouncer and being mesmerized with some little einsteins

first taste of anything other than milk--rice cereal!

first taste of something with flavor--a banana!

started holding his own bottle

looking cute with his big boy shoes on

half way to rolling over

first baby food!--peas!

"eee i dont fit!"grammie's bumbo needs to be worn and stretched out like moms

he likes the tray on the bumbo! he can't choose which toy to play with

looking very manly in the camo pants and mittens
first ride in the stroller facing forward

liam hung out with his girl celeste and could not stop smiling at her! i think he found himself a valentine!



9 comments:

Tanya said...

I love those pictures of Liam and Celeste! So cute and sweet! That little man is just growing up so fast! Also, I love how you show him Baby Einstein videos. Something a baby should actually watch. We let our kid watch Terminator 2... And Pretty Little Liars. haha. But he seems to love them both!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!!!! And I'm right there with Tanya on the TV subject. Makenna watches Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and lots and lots of HGTV! I need to get Baby Einstein videos lol!

Maggie said...

Oh my! I just LOVE him! He sure is getting bigger rather quickly! He is so sweet and cute and fun though! Before we know it we will be planning his half birthday! We better start discussing this soon actually...haha!
Oh and, I like what you've done with the place- fresh new look!

sara raquel said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures, they are so cuuuute!! I love his face in the too-small bumbo. and I'm glad he fit into the FSU outfit during the season!

The Hargretts said...

By far the best picture is the second bumbo one. Oh my gosh that face is just too cute. Seriously where has the time gone. He is just getting cuter and cuter everyday!!

Unknown said...

The two small bimbo face is PRICELESS. I seriously laughed out loud. What a silly boy! How has it been 4 months already??

Sarah said...

I too love the bumbo pic!! I could never handle baby einstein, so props to you! We compromise between baby signing times and mom's shows on netflix.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

What a sweetie!! 4 months. WOW! It has flown by. He is such a handsome boy. I love his big boy shoes. And the bumbo tray! I forgot about that! I need to pull it out. Ellie doesn't really like the bumbo, but maybe she will with the tray. Isn't this age the best? Ellie has really blossomed in the past few weeks and I forget that in 2 months, she is going to probably be crawling and getting into everything like Brinley did at that age. STOP GROWING UP babies!!

freya said...

ahh he's growing so fast! make him stop! that bumbo picture is the best ever. such a funny face! totally meme material.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...