Thursday, June 7, 2012

baby bump catch up

 

 

my favorite thing from this past week was waking up one night to find little man poking up and making my stomach lopsided! it was pretty crazy looking and feeling!! i cant tell if it freaked lance out or if he thought it was cool.

my least favorite thing from this past week is the pain from my hips/pelvic bone stretching. holy cow! painful!!!
and this:
i'd say it's officially poking out.

next wednesday i get to take the dreaded glucose test. dont worry, you'll get all the details!

5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I've been waiting for an update!! I made my next appt for the glucose test. I failed with Brinley and had to come back for the 3 yr testing, thankfully I passed that time. The drink is horrific. Hope all goes well!!!

Unknown said...

Word of advice on the glucose test... everyone told me to bring a straw and sip at it.... don't do it! Just chug that thing down in one big breath and get it overwith. The sooner it's down, the sooner the hour starts, and the sooner you can get some food in your tummy! Good luck! :-)

Brittany said...

I agree! Just down it! It really wasn't as bad as I built it up in my mind but it's not something you wanna sip gingerly! Glad you finally up-dated us on the belly! I check every day for an up-date! :)

The Hargretts said...

Hurray for a grapefruit sized baby!! I don't know anything about glucose tests but I have had my blood drawn to check glucose levels, does that count? haha ;)

freya said...

such a cute little belly! hope your test went well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...